Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ON - Double Vision 12" (Euro Press)


ON updated their webstore to include a reprint of their original pocket print logo shirt on American Apparel, which I had to get. In addition, they also had for sale a few copies of the Euro press of their 12" which combined their first two out of print 7"s, which I already owned multiple copies of each. Due to owning both 7"s already, I didn't feel the need to buy a 12" with a collection of shit I already had, but being as this was from the infamous Euro press, the one that never shipped out its American pre-orders (a story that made me very happy I didn't order them in the first place) I had to own a copy, because I knew how rare of an opportunity it would be to snag it. The artwork features a different color than the American press, and the cover is made unlike any other I own. I'm assuming it has to do with the fact that it was made in Europe? Also can't beat the 45 rpm speed.

Specifics:


ON - Double Vision (white) Powered Records /200

No comments:

Post a Comment