Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Get The Most - Common Goals 7"


This was the first modern youth crew album (ep) that I heard when I was first getting into hardcore. This one re-shaped my view on hardcore as a whole, and displayed to me the simplicity it can have, and showed me how you can "mosh parts" without a heavy sound or hard attitude. I fucking love it, and don't see myself getting sick of it.

I picked this up along with a shitload of other shit on the stacked as fuck Get The Most, On, Gone But Not Forgotten, Keep It Clear, Circles west coast tour in around April/May of 2009. It was my first time driving all the way to Riverside to see a show at the Pharoh's Den, and it was worth it as I had been jizzing all over the Mp3's of the Common Goals EP for about a year at that point, and I had not yet seen them. They had many different colors of this at their table including blue, red, and green. I asked for the blue one, and got handed this one. I noticed when I took my load to the car, but didn't wanna bitch about one color being wrong. I wasn't planning on fully collecting this one. Plus, I think this is from the 1st press, while the colored ones were the 2nd press. Doesn't make much different to me but I think it does to some people...

Specifics:


Get The Most - Common Goals (black) /700

No comments:

Post a Comment