Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ceremony - Scared People 7"


I got this from the Bridge Nine booth at the very end of the day on the last day of Warped Tour 2008 in Carson, CA. The paper from the cover and slipsheet for the vinyl are smeared from rain damage, and the record itself is warped out of its straight shape. Alas, it still plays. Although, it makes sense that B9 stopped bringing vinyl to sell at their booth at the Warped Tour after that year.

I could hardly care if this package is all fucked up. It is a Ceremony record after all. And yet, it does happen to be my favorite release by them. It's contains some of the most creative musicianship and lyricism the band has put out, which to be honest really isn't saying much. Something about this one though seems cool to me. It's probably just the fact that I see people talking about it the least out of any of their works though. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment