Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Downpresser - (current) Complete Collection




The first picture I took of my records. Before I had a large amount, I simply figured it would be overkill if I immediately started wasting time documenting them in photography, one by one as started my entire collection started from scratch. I actually had spent a pretty decent amount of time building this complete Downpresser collection, that is, every variation of every record/cassette tape that the band sort of from the area I live in (Southern California) that I get to see play shows extremely often. Everything they've put out has been flawless, so to me it makes sense to have a flawless collection of it.

As of right now, at least to my knowledge, this is everything they have out. I hear they are currently writing for a LP to come out on a big name label. Whatever it may be, it will end up on here.

Specifics:


Downpresser - Perverted Justice - Test Press (/10)
Downpresser - Perverted Justice - Clear (/500)
V/A - California Uber Alles Cassette Comp. - Yellow (/?)
Creatures/Downpresser - Split - Test Press (3/20)
Creatures/Downpresser - Split - Creatures Record Release Cover (15/25)
Creatures/Downpresser - Split - Downpresser Record Release Cover (5/25)
Creatures/Downpresser - Split - Winter Tour 2009 Cassette (24/50)
Creatures/Downpresser - Split - Clear (/103)
Creatures/Downpresser - Split - Black (/400)
Downpresser - Age of Ignorance - Test Press (7/15)
Downpresser - Age of Ignorance - Clear Purple (/100)
Downpresser - Age of Ignorance - Sound & Fury 2010 cover (/100)
Downpresser - Age of Ignorance - Clear Green (/300)
Downpresser - Age of Ignorance - Clear Red (/600)



No comments:

Post a Comment