Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blink 182 - Untitled 2x12"

Just last week, I received another one of these extremely late-pressed due to high demand Blink 182 records that I had to pre-order the day it went up in order to ensure I got one at all.


I had trouble deciding which color to get. There were 4 different options limted to 500 a piece. There was 180 gram black vinyl, pink/white swirl, green/pink half & half, but I went with green/pink swirl.


It's obvious how much work went into making sure this release was as legit as possible. The colors of the record are positively true to the paint colors in the album art. Also, the b-side of the 2nd LP (pictured on the right in the last pic) contains a really cool laser etching of the now classic Smiley logo. It's probably the best use of laser etching on vinyl I've seen utilized.


Specifics:


Blink-182 - Untitled 2xLP (pink/green swirl) /500

No comments:

Post a Comment