Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Disfear/Doomriders Split 7"


Did you know Hot Topic carries Deathwish and some other decent labels' vinyl? It makes it convenient for me to run along and most likely able to find a new release I'd want if I didn't otherwise order it. This has been the case many times. And this 7" is not left out of that picture.

I had really liked the Doomriders song on the MMIX (I think that's correct) Deathwish/SFU whatever else Sampler/Compilation, it was just like a 30 second parody of some metal song that I can't remember right now. So, when I saw this, I figured I'd take the initiative as recommended on that sampler and check this out. The Disfear song wasn't very memorable in my opinion, but I really really liked the Doomriders song. A really powerful, emotional metal song that was hard as fuck. It would later be re-recorded to be included on their next LP on Deathwish. Guess they liked it as much as I did.

This is on "beer/cream mix" colored vinyl. I took a picture of the "beer" side because it's really cool looking in real life, not so sure about on picture. But the you can see some "cream" on the outside edges of this 7" in the picture.

Specifics:


Disfear/Doomriders (beer/cream mix) /700

No comments:

Post a Comment