Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bad Seed - s/t 7" (Sound & Fury 2009 Cover)


I am so glad I saved my high school graduation money to spend on shit at Sound & Fury 2009. This is one of the many exclusive S&F '09 covers the bands made and sold only at the event, on tour, and then in their webstore if it didn't sell out by then. I think this one might've sold out the day they were selling them. There were only 60.

Looking back, this ended up being one of the best 7 inches of that year. They were unknown to me at the time, I just figured I might as well buy it since I was buying the entire 3x7" S&F cover set of the new split War Hungry was doing with them, check out more than one song you know? Their set blew me away before I went back home and listened to it anyways.

Specifics:


Bad Seed - s/t (seafoam green) (Sound & Fury '09 cover 33/60) /500

No comments:

Post a Comment