Monday, October 4, 2010

Fireworks - All I Have to Offer Is My Own Confusion 12"


This is one of my favorite releases from the year 2009. Run For Cover Records must've been running short on $ or something, causing them to sell packages of all 3 colors of this with all the different colors of Title Fight's "The Last Thing You Forget" together for pretty much the price of the LPs + shipping, with an EXTRA incentive, including a test press of the Fireworks LP in one random package order. I already had the /50 tour version of it, so I jumped at the chance at having a full collection of it, plus maybe I'd be able to flip the Title Fight shit =P

It was a hassle making sure I actually received this. It took months and months of trying to get in contact with Run For Cover to get this shipped out to me after not seeing shit for too long after I paid for it. But I eventually got it, so no complaints here. And they threw in the Agent 7" for the trouble.

Alas, I ended up not getting the test press, so my desire in pursuing Fireworks records ceased. I already sold my tour copy to an avid Fireworks collector. I'm willing to sell my black and white copies of this, but will be keeping the blue for obvious reasons.

Specifics:


Fireworks - All I Have to Offer Is My Own Confusion (blue) /200

No comments:

Post a Comment