Monday, October 4, 2010

Fire & Ice - Gods and Devils 7"


I would definitely say that this is the best debut 7" from 2009. This band more recently released the Grim 7", and are quickly becoming one of the most hyped names in hardcore, playing an easily accomplished awesome set at Sound & Fury 2010. The singer of my band gave me this for free when no one from around here ever jocked them, including him apparently because he didn't even want it. I happened to have just heard the EP myself, and really enjoyed it so I gladly took it off his hands.

I'm also glad that I ended up with this color. They have a lot of variations of all of their records, both plain and colorful. This one looks really cool.

Specifics:


Fire & Ice - Gods and Devils (clear w/ grey and red splatter) /300

No comments:

Post a Comment