Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Transit - Stay Home 12"


Another purchase made at Sound & Fury 2010. I wasn't familiar with the songs from this release at the time, but I did enjoy what I had previously heard from them. The main reason I bought this was because, as mentioned in previous posts, I had saved an impressive amount of $$ just to spend on shit like this at the event, and I was snatching up all of Transit's other available records, and figured I would get into this EP eventually and would want the record then, as was the case at previous Sound & Fury's (one example of this being Lewd Acts - Black Eye Blues. It was brand new when it was released at S&F '09, and I had never even listened to the band before then. By now, I have realized its greatness, yet I still don't even have it on vinyl! And I feel upset knowing that I once had a chance to cop the S&F release cover version.).

I've already played out Transit's other material, and this slab of wax is actually the one I currently find myself most often spinning. So glad I had the extra money to grab it at the first chance I got.

Specifics:


Transit - Stay Home (gold) /250

No comments:

Post a Comment