Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pressvre - Beasts 7"


Picked this up with their split 12" with COA together for a discounted price the first time I saw them, which was at some show at Chain Reaction.

If I'm remembering correctly, this was the same show I saw Alpha & Omega for the first time. I was there mainly because it was Rotting Out's record release show for This Is Just A Life. It was the first show I went to that year, early January 2009. While I got there as early as doors opened to make sure I got the record release version, I had definitely arrived earlier than the 7"s, as all the merch except for the record was out. I hung out away from the merch area for a while, but I should've noticed someone bringing in the box of them. I never saw shit, so before they went on which was later in the night, I asked and they said they sold out of them. Apparently they had come a little while after doors opened, and I missed them. Both different versions. Fuck

So since I had extra money since there were no more RO 7"s to buy, I bought this. Pressvre was pretty good, and I enjoyed them the two or three other times I saw them, but I still haven't been particularly fond of this or the split 12". Hmm.

Specifics:


Pressvre - Beasts (red/black split) /900

No comments:

Post a Comment