Monday, October 4, 2010

Naysayer - No Remorse 7"


I would say that this is my favorite debut 7" of 2009. However, listening to it on vinyl itself, I find out that in the year before I've actually owned it, I've been listening to the mp3s in the wrong order. I've always thought that how the songs flowed together was one of the strongest assets this banger had. Apparently, I've just been listening to them in alphabetical order. No kidding. I will continue to listen to the mp3s this way, as it sounds realllllllyyy really good (seriously try it), and every time I listen to the record itself it will be a different experience.

I bought this along with both of the Circa Survive Re-Issue LP's when they went up at MerchNow. I bought this particular color instead of the much cooler looking clear with rainbow splatter simply because of the fact that that one was available with a much higher limit than this one. And I see why, this is pretty boring compared to that one. I thought this was supposed to be clear/grey, not just grey? Oh well.

Specifics:


Naysayer - No Remorse (clear/grey) /200

No comments:

Post a Comment