Monday, October 4, 2010

Blacklisted - Heavier Than Heaven, Lonelier Than God 12"



This is the lone Blacklisted record I am into. I've never bothered listening to their older stuff, as I didn't really get into them until much after I first saw them (which was about the time of the climax of their hardcore/experimental mix-genre career, they became Nirvana after that) on a West Coast tour with Killing The Dream and Have Heart in 08.

I bought it, along with some shirts that ended up not fitting me due to the description lying about the size, from someone on B9. I guess I just happened to really want the record, and at the same time I had enough in my PayPal to afford it, because it was pretty cheap.

It's a pretty fucking cool and unusual color, as always from Deathwish. Not too sure on the specifics as who they use to produce their vinyl, but they do a great job. I'm only slightly into Converge, but I'd definitely be interested in owning the extremely bright neon green/yellow vinyl version of Converge's Axe to Fall. Shit looks like the holy grail.

Specifics:


Blacklisted - Heavier Than Heaven, Lonelier Than God (clear w/ blue haze) /1000

No comments:

Post a Comment